Saturday, May 1, 2010

Sometimes, there's just no will power...

which really sucks.  I have tried to be a good girl over the last 2 days, but haven't had the will power to do so.  My WeightWatchers meeting on Thursday was all about getting your head in the right place to lose the weight.  Most days, Im in the zone.  I lost 4.6lbs last week, which is an excellent loss.  I was very pleased that my hard work & dilligence paid off.
I wish I had some encouraging words or that "go get 'em" attitude, but I don't right now.  All I know is this, I must not give up, must keep pushing on.  If I have a bad day or 2, I must get back up on the wagon and keep pushing ahead.  It's the only way to get the weight off.  So, until next week...keep on rolling...

4 comments:

Kyrstin said...

Steph, honey, you can do it! I know you can! Set small goals for yourself and when you reach them... reward yourself! New work out clothes, a massage... anything that will be positively helping your new life style change. (So, no food rewards, as tempting as they may be.) I'm planning to blog more about this on Thursday! Until then, keep it up, hun!

Anonymous said...

i'm just glad you're back :-)

Stephanie said...

Thanks ladies..ya'll are the best : )

Hannah said...

I think you have the right idea, Having a few bad days is not the end of the world. It may even be motivation to try harder since you know how it can feel to "slip" so to speak. Have your rough day, but get on top of it as soon as you can. Your will power and weight loss is such an inspiration