Thursday, July 8, 2010

Hmm...

Ok, so witty titles aren't exactly my thing... However, I have noticed that it was much easier for me to eat healthy when someone else (my Mom) was planning my meals. I ate less and weighed less. It also could just be that I've finally hit the part of my weight loss journey where just watching what I'm eating will no longer cut it.

So, two things need to happen. The first of these is that I need to cut back on portion sizes and snacking. Being home all day does not help this. Secondly, I need to start exercising. Regularly. So, starting Thursday July 8, Waffles (my 55 pound Lab-Shepard mix) and I will be going for walks. We'll start out slow. But this is actually going to happen. Please, feel free to ask me if it did and if I didn't go, guilt trip me into making it happen. I need motivation and encouragement... and I need it now!

I was so close to my goal pre-wedding... just a few pounds off. Now, I'm just over 210 pounds! I want to reach that 200 pound mark! And soon! I know I can do it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

first off, welcome back! i was a lonely blogger here lately :-)

second, you and i are in similar boats. i NEED to work out. i just, well, don't. i have time. i can make time. but i don't.

you can do it. can't wait to hear your updates now!