Monday, July 19, 2010

you take the good with the bad

the good: i got a hekuva workout this weekend, moving in the 105 degree texas summer.
the bad: i rewarded myself with pizza, soda, chips, and salsa.

the good: i was down to 198.0 last week.
the bad: i'm back up to 199.6 this week.
the good: i'm holding pretty steady for the wedding.

the good: my mom said that i looked skinny in some photos i sent her this weekend.
the bad: my weight's not changing. how does this happen?

the good: i'm close to work and can cook healthy dinners more often since i'll be home earlier.
the bad: i'm still sorta low on cash til after the wedding. there's so much stuff to buy for that.
the good: i'm getting creative on how to still make healthy dishes with a smaller budget.

6 comments:

LeLe said...

Please share your creative healthy eating tips with us.

LeLe said...

creative *budget-friendly* eating tips

Anonymous said...

you got it. coming next week.

LeLe said...

You're evil, making me wait like that. "Tune in next week for our creative budget-friendly eating tips."

Anonymous said...

yeah, well. at least i'm still posting! (hint, hint, to most other people!) :-P

LeLe said...

I meant to and then realized at bedtime on Friday that I missed my window of opportunity.