Monday, August 30, 2010

i feel so... ugh... today


yuck.
we're all girls here, right?
i started my period today. that makes me feel ugly. i don't like it. anyways, i'm going to blame this weight on this weekend's meals combined with bloating of my period. thanks, nature.

but i'm not just going to sit here and feel ugly and icky. i'm going to do something about it.

i can say all i want that i'll start going to the gym "soon". everyone can say that.
i'm starting to go to the gym this wednesday morning.

i remember how happy i was when i was going to the gym on a regular basis. so starting wednesday, i'm back in the gym! i'm shooting for three days a week.
keep me accountable.

2 comments:

LeLe said...

Ugh, I feel gross too! I can gain a good 5 pounds during that time of the month. I just feel so blah today. I think it's because it's overcast out. I have been saying that I'm gonna start going to the gym, yet I haven't gone yet. Boo. I don't want to!

Anonymous said...

Me too and I don't think its that time yet, but maybe it is. I have to do something. I started walking in the evenings when its cooler but there always seems to be another celebration and another reason for dessert. Go away birthdays and things!!