Monday, September 13, 2010

getting this right

so. i went shopping this weekend, and purchased a few items of clothing. i've forever worn size 18 or XL. it's just what i wear. but i'm not happy with how my clothes fit. they're too loose under my bum, and tight in other places...
we hit sales. and i bought smaller sizes!
so, i bought some pants in an 18 (but they're gap), skirt in a 16, and a few tops that were either large (not XL!) or size 16 (not 18!). they're all super cute, and fit great, and make me look awesome.

i'm not losing more weight. i was wearing the wrong size! so, while i'd love to be down another size or two, i'm happy where i am for now. i feel good, i'm eating well, and while i'm not currently losing weight, i'm looking alright where i am.

don't get me wrong, i'm not done yet. like i said, i'd like to be down a little more. i want to lose some weight before i have baby (babies?), and feel better in general. but i'm not unhappy, which is a really good thing.

2 comments:

Kyrstin said...

Congrats! Feeling happy in your skin awesome! I love that feeling, but I know what you about not being content and loosing weight before babies. (But don't mention the "B" word or the "K" word in front of the hubby just yet!) ;-) Congrats! :-)

Kyrstin said...

Congrats! Feeling happy in your skin awesome! I love that feeling, but I know what you about not being content and loosing weight before babies. (But don't mention the "B" word or the "K" word in front of the hubby just yet!) ;-) Congrats! :-)