Monday, September 20, 2010

30-day fitness challenge

i need motivation. i need someone calling me daily and asking how i did. i need someone to go to the gym with. i need... help.

so i joined the 30-day fitness challenge. here's what the site says:
  • Each day you'll receive a newsletter detailing your challenges for the day.
  • These challenges will include:
    • An Active Challenge - these challenges will require you to be more active throughout the day with a variety of ideas.
    • An Exercise Challenge - these challenges offer more structured cardio and strength routines. You'll have many choices for your workout, but always feel free to do your own routine if you like.
    • A Flexibility Challenge - these challenges will help you increase your flexibility with stretching, yoga and/or Pilates-type exercises.
    • A Nutrition Challenge - these challenges vary and will help you become more aware of your own eating habits (this isn't a diet!)
    • A Mind/Body Challenge - here you'll find a number of challenges that help you relax, regroup and enjoy some quiet moments throughout the day.
As long as i really use this and stick with it, sounds like it could be good. and all the equipment i might need will be in the gym at my work.
update coming next week. if i last that long.

1 comment:

LeLe said...

Aw, man. I need something like that, but I'm afraid to commit b/c then I'll feel like crap about myself if I quit. Which, I'll probably do. Because I have no follow-through. ever.