Friday, June 4, 2010

Abdominal Compression


I can't find much info on this, but I read on the forums on babycenter.com that postpartum belly compression helps to shrink belly fat. I can't afford something fancy like the Belly Bandit, but I have an abdominal compression belt that I bought years ago that I decided to try today. MK had had one in previous years and said it really helps (obviously, he didn't have postpartum belly, but it works for beer gut). I'm not sure how it does, but I really want to shrink this flap of gut over my C-section incision.

But like I said, this isn't just for those who have had a baby. I think it works for anyone who has a not-so-flat tummy. I got mine for pretty cheap at Wal-mart and figure it's worth a try. I'll keep everyone posted.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AH! please let me know how this works! if it's worth my buying, i'll head to walmart faster than you can say my-belly-is-my-problem-area!