Monday, June 7, 2010

back on the wagon

I'm up to 200 lbs again. dangit.
so i'm actively-- i mean ACTIVELY-- back on track. i carefully planned all of my meals today, because i know that is my big problem. when i don't plan my meals, i eat too much. i ate a lot of food today, but it was all fresh and awesome, and i wasn't hungry at all.


8:45 am, Breakfast: 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries, 1 cup light-n-fit vanilla yogurt, and 1/4 cup homemade granola. Total: 289 calories


11:50 am, Lunch: 1 cup lettuce, 3 chopped mushrooms, 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper, 1/4 cup chopped zucchini, 1/4 cup croutons, 2 tablespoons wishbone light balsamic basil dressing. Total: 132 calories.


3:10 pm, Snack: 1 cup fresh strawberries dipped in 1/4 cup light-n-fit vanilla yogurt. Total: 106 calories. (not pictured: beef jerkey, 82 calories)


5:10 pm, Dinner: 1 cup chicken tortilla soup, 27 tortilla chips (crunched up), 3/4 cup salsa. Total: 359 calories.


6:30pm Snack: 2 graham crackers- halved, 2 marshmallows, 1 hershey bar. Assembled into s'mores. Total for 2 s'mores: 374 calories.

Total for today, I've had 1342 of my allotted 1613 calories.
and.
i'm.
full.

It's awesome.
I'm back. I'll be keeping much better track now and documenting more what i eat, while being a lot more careful while i plan what i'll eat.

Plus, my reasoning is here now: my dress will arrive in about a month, and I'd like to use this month to lose weight for my one and only dress fitting.

No comments: