Thursday, June 24, 2010

I'm back! :-)

Ok, so post-wedding bliss is phenomenal. We went our honeymoon, ate out more times than I care to count, and participated in alternate forms of exercise that go along with newlyweds. ;-)

I haven't been on a scale for over a week. Will and I don't own one, so that is the first thing I want to buy with one of the numerous Target gift cards we received.

I have been snacking on chips... but also fruit. I've been trying to add breakfast to my routine. It's a lot easier when I can buy breakfast foods that I like. And fruit. I mentioned I was eating fruit, right? Cherries, grapes, and strawberries have been on sale lately so these are the big ones!

So, this is me checking in. I should be back on track to offer support, my experiences, and hopefully, a few laughs, too! :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so glad you're back!! yay for you getting married! i didn't realize cherries were in season, so i MUST make a trip to the store soon to buy some. thanks for the reminder! i'm stuffed full of strawberries because they've been so blasted cheap lately. yay, fruit!