Monday, June 14, 2010

so confused!

my post-lunch weight this week is the same as my early morning weight last week.
i ate like crap.
i didn't exercise.
but i must have lost a little weight, because i wore my skinny jeans on saturday. and they fit just fine. also, i got my engagement ring sized. it came in an 8, and i'd lost enough weight that we bought my wedding ring in a 7. so went to size my ring to a 7, and that was too big. he did a 6-3/4, but soon as i put on lotion, that slipped off. so i had to go down to a 6.5. i don't think i have EVER worn a ring size smaller than a 7. since i was 4 maybe? hmmm.
so it turns out, this site is helping me. i'm making wise choices and changing my diet and practices, which means i dont' have to try so hard.

remember, i'm like kyrstin was, and i have to maintain now. i don't want to get my dress in a few weeks and have to send it back for major alterations.

5 comments:

LeLe said...

Ugh, I wish it were cheaper to eat healthy. Maburn and I need a major overhaul on our eating and fitness. We both want to lose weight but it's so tough right now b/c we don't have the money to eat better (why is unhealthy food so much cheaper?) nor do we have the time to work out. By the time it's cool enough in the day to walk, it's time for the baby's bath and bedtime routine. I need help.

Kyrstin said...

I agree! I heard a rumor that the government was going to impose an extra tax on junk food... instead of doing that, why not just subsidize healthy food to make it more affordable?

Wii fit, maybe? You can do it after Win goes to bed or during nap time?

Kyrstin said...

Also, I know the ring frustration. Some days, my rings fit really well, and some days they don't. Don't even get me started on the lotion frustration! LOL

LeLe said...

Well, I can't afford a Wii right now, so that's out of the question. But I go back to work next week and we have a free gym so I plan on doing that during lunch or right after work.

Anonymous said...

thank you all for reminding me that i have Wii Active and just need to get on it! maybe tonight... if i finish making this final exam that my employees have to take tomorrow.