Friday, December 24, 2010

9 Exercises That Are a Waste of Time

 I hope everyone's having a wonderful Christmas Eve and not going overboard with the holiday cookies. I went ahead and pre-programmed this post in case anyone is reading this week. It's short and sweet. So, here goes...

I get an email newsletter from WebMD and I found one of the links quite interesting.

9 Exercises That Are a Waste of Time

This link showcases popular exercises that are done incorrectly and then gives a picture of the correct way to do those exercises. I guess I never really think about the fact that if you're doing the exercise wrong, it can be ineffective and all your hard work goes to waste. So, take a look and check out the other slideshows they have available on the site.

And MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice post :-)
not only ineffective, you could get hurt!