Thursday, October 7, 2010

Slacker

So here's whats up with me. I am currently in the middle of midterms (in week 6) and trying to eat healthy. It's really hard to plan ahead and also money is really tight for us right now since I still haven't found a job. I plan on applying for some online tonight. (Cross your fingers that Bath & Body Works hires me because it would mean an awesome discount on Christmas gifts, too!) I went on an interview to be a speech coach for a local high school and I'm really excited about that opportunity, so cross your fingers on that, too!

Anyway, on the days I have class I try to arrive soon enough that I can park in a lot that is a fair distance from all my buildings and requires a little more walking in my day. On the days I don't have class, I mostly do homework, clean, and play with Waffles (my dog). So, not a lot of steps are taken. But I have started parking further away from the door at the mall and grocery store when I have to pick something up.

So, basically, I haven't lost any more weight and I haven't gained any. But at least I'm making an effort.

No comments: