Monday, October 11, 2010

slight update (that turned into a lot of talking)

i don't even want to think about posting my weight today.

i am fitting into my clothes just fine, i just feel sort of bloated or something. i know, it's not something you were looking forward to reading on monday morning. my apologies.

but seriously. the food i've been eating...
olive garden for dinner, leftovers for a late night snack, road trip food (junk food), and a few meals out. some fast food.
it's been a bad week for eating (she said while snacking on candy corn-- stupid food holidays).

but speaking of food holidays, i have some goals through this holiday season:
  1. make tons of baked goods. then don't eat much. seriously not a problem for me, because to me, the best part is actually *making* them, not eating them. my office will love me.
  2. get into a workout routine. even if it means one day i'll walk a lot while shopping.
  3. stay busy. couch potato-ness is one of the best ways to gain weight over the holidays. if i stay busy, i'm always up and doing things instead of just sitting, which is also a way to lose weight.
also, speaking of working out, i'd thought of some reasons why i'm not working out, and besides having two jobs and finishing my master's, i can't think of a reason. and even with as "busy" as i am, i'm usually in bed before 10. sometimes closer to 9 (like last night). so, if i sleep at 9:30, 8 hours of sleep would mean i can get up, fully rested, at 5:30. so why do i wake up at 6:30? by the end of the day, i'm way too tired to go out to the grocery store, let alone go to the gym. so, why not wake up earlier? i'm not a fan of going to the gym early, although i've done that before, but we DO have a wii. so i could get back on my wii fit routine and do that in the mornings. it's a good start to the day, and i feel good when i do that.

there's some thoughts for you.

1 comment:

Kyrstin said...

Wii fit. Sounds like a great way to get your exercise in! And as far as your eating... I am guilty of some of the same. :-( But keep trying. I really think that's what will get everyone towards their goal.