Sunday, November 7, 2010

My butt has a butt

See above: that, because I know you can't tell, is my elliptical. That beautiful piece of $500.00 equipment I bought right about the same time we started this blog? Yep.

I was never good at using it. I think I got on the thing about 6 times... Never quite made it past 8 minutes and just about died each time... with the success I was having using my Wii, I could never bring myself to want to bust my lungs that way... and boy does it bust my lungs.

With all that being said, I looked in the mirror today. I saw a pregnant woman... and I'm ok with that... what I'm NOT ok with, is the fact that my butt had a butt. I kid you not, right below my butt is another butt. Okay, okay... it's not quite a butt, but it's like... all hangy and stuff. When did this happen? Now is NOT the time for saggy butt issues. I'm 2 months away from 30 with enough image issues to fill 47 blog posts.

*Sigh* Tomorrow, I will pull the clothes off the eliptical (I'm not going to lie, I probably won't hang them up) and I'm going to slooooowly and carefully walk on it. That is the goal. For my butt's sake.

If I go into labour before next week, I promise it'll make for an awesome Sunday blog post... ;)


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

no need to run. walk. turn on the tv in front of you. or put on a good audio book. best way to lose track of time on the elliptical, too.

Hannah said...

I loved the part when you said you weren't going to hang up the clothes. And I agree with Erin, find something to distract you and take it easy on the speed. You are pregnant. i was told that if you didn't have an established routine before pregnancy don't try and do more than regular walks during pregnancy.

Tamara said...

I was actually working out ALOT there before I got pregnant, and still do walk... but it doesn't seem to be helping. I tried it today and it was slow... and it has to be slow... but at least it's something.

LeLe said...

Laughing SO hard right now. Not AT you, but because you're so darn funny. At least you lost all that weight before you got pregnant!