Friday, March 25, 2011

Are You Ready?

Our Wii Get Fit in 30 Challenge starts Monday! Have you seen our community? If not, go check it out! Create a profile, post some fitness goals, and interact with the members. Together, we can work toward a healthier life.

If you haven't already taken your measurements, check out Hannah's post. I just took mine. *winces* It wasn't pretty, but I fully expect to lower those numbers by the end of April. If you are nosy curious, go dig around on our spruz site and see if you can find them (not gonna post them here). I feel better knowing my friends posted theirs and we can all support each other with encouragement and motivation.

If you still need Wii Active, they sell it at Wal-mart. Go by your local store or order it online. They usually have quick shipping. Or if you don't like Wal-mart, go to Target. Or your local used game store. And if you don't have a Wii at all, no worries! Just try to fit in about 15-20 minutes of activity each day. We'll do our best to guide you.


We'll also be posting every day of the week on how we're doing in the challenge. Saturdays will be check-in day. If you'd like to sound off in the comments and post your progress, we welcome that! If you have any questions, let us know and we'll do our best to help.


Now, if you'll excuse me, I must clean up my living room floor so that I can actually have space to do the workouts (at 5:00 AM no less, can I get some love?).

2 comments:

Hannah said...

Yeah... If I had to get up at 5 am to work out, I probably wouldn't. You rock!

LeLe said...

It's the only time I know the baby won't be up and MK will be getting up around 5:15 to shower. If I wait until the end of the day, it's not gonna happen!