Sunday, March 27, 2011

So it STARTS

I had waffles for breakfast.


Waffles make me THIS size:

Bust: 39.3 (I'd like to thank breastfeeding for this little boost.)

Chest: 35.4

Waist: 35

Hips: 46 ( baby got back.)

Midway: 43 (Oh love handles.... )

Thigh: 26

Knee: 16

Calf: 15.6

Upper Arm: 11

Forearm: 9.3

Height: 5'8

Weight: 179

Size: 14/16


Also, babies helped.

I'm really excited guys... I can't wait to get started, and start to feel better. It really is the perfect time... Summer is coming! There are balls to be kicked, babies to be walked and boys to swim with (in a bathing suit!) and I can't think of any better reason to just get on with it. What are your reasons for doing this?

Looking forward to tomorrow!!

Tamara

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

O.O I have to post measurements??? *dies*

LeLe said...

Megan, you don't have to post measurements unless you want to!