Monday, April 19, 2010

GOAL REACHED!...

... for the second (?) time.


remember how i have a new scale? and it reads in digital, so there's no guessing with my spin-y scale? well, per my new scale, i'm back down to 200 lbs! if you don't remember from last week, that means i lost 2.6 lbs in a week. and boy, was i surprised. last week, i worked out. i ate right. and i lost 0.8 lbs. this week, i did not work out, and i lost 2.6 lbs. whaaa?

more confusing: friday night i ate dinner at chili's. i documented what i ate there, and it was terrifying. i had the triple dippers (hey, it was either that or the salad that i was positive would give me a heart attack-- but at least i'd die happy), and i'm not so sure about these numbers because it was hard to find the serving sizes... but anyways, dinner was 1740 calories (hangs head in shame). now, that's *just* dinner. i also got the molten chocolate cake and split it with chris. half of that beast is 575 calories.

total for dinner out:
2315 calories.
just for dinner. whole day? 3126 calories.
i'm extremely embarrassed.

but this weight makes it okay. and i was a little disappointed because i weighed at 199.8 (twice! we do it twice to verify), but then when i got my camera, it jumped up to 200.0. i blame it on excitement. apparently excitement weighs 0.2 lbs. iff'n you were wondering.

3 comments:

Tamara said...

Nice! You are doing great... and you know what's weird? I also find that I'm eating kinda bad, but still losing? Maybe we are just making up for it subconsciously somewhere. It's all I can imagine.

Congrats! Keep it up, you are now inspiring me to keep pushing... otherwise I might sit down and drink some gravy ;)

xox

B Lines said...

I've been told that sometimes your body needs a boost by eating a little more. It gets used to less calories and stops losing. So, when you treat yourself, you are shaking things up and making your body react again. Of course, I could have just dreamed that up due to wishful thinking, but I've experienced the same thing you are talking about. Thinking I've really messed up by treating myself and boom, I've lost another couple of pounds. God is good. :)

LeLe said...

You know, Chili's does have a Guiltless Grill section on their menu...boring, but it's an option.