Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Guess what these are!

I can tell you what they are NOT! (oh, ignore the hair, it's still wet after showering)




They are NOT maternity clothes. This morning when I woke up I did my weekly weigh in, one more lb down, one more lb until my goal. But, impatient as I am, I thought I'd give those pre-preggo pants a try. I took out a small insurance policy in the form of my Amon postpartum-tummy-shaper-underwear, and the pants zipped right up with minimal effort.

I am pretty happy that there is a chance I can go on my vacation in normal clothes! I might need some good support/foundation garments but I can do that. It seems like a good week so far with Erin's goal and mine getting so close. I hope everyone else has a great week as well!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay! a happy week so far!
congrats on your clothes. that's a milestone. i am not even close to trying on my old clothes.

LeLe said...

Woot! You look great!

Tamara said...

OMG, you are totally a MILF.

Um, but not for me, you know. ;)