Monday, April 26, 2010

so happy

down another three pounds! wahoo!

yesterday, i wore a skirt for the first time in a long time. the biggest deal was that it's a skirt i've owned for years, but this is the first time i've worn it in about 4 years. and, it looked cute. yaaay! wish i'd taken a picture so i could post that on here also.

so my biggest hurdle had been watching my serving sizes. that, and eating even when i'm not hungry. i'm not saying that i'm past those hurdles, but i must be more on track than i think-- because i didn't work out at all last week (false- i played Wii one day with chris) and i still lost weight. just because that muffin's there? just because i *want* to eat four donuts? i try to only eat when i'm hungry and until i'm full.

this weekend i'll be going to the farmer's market. i'm excited about that and that i'll have a lot of fresh veggies and fruits in the house. i can't wait until we live down there, and i can go there any time for fresh foods.

of course, i'm about to hit the same dilemma as Kyrstin. i'll be doing some serious wedding dress shopping while in pittsburgh in three weeks, and since a lady is making it for me, and i won't have another fitting, i'll be trying to just maintain my weight-- tone also. so, do i try really hard to get more weight off in the next three weeks? or do i just coast along where i'm at? or, is it okay to lose more weight, and just have a tailor here do the last fitting for me? *sigh* this looks like a question for mom.

4 comments:

B Lines said...

Go ERIN!!!

Kyrstin said...

Darn those wedding dresses! ;-) I've really just been trying to keep the same weight. I haven't been watching what I've been eating, but I'm trying to stay more active and add more fruits and veggies! I've found there are plenty of habits you can work on while not technically losing weight!

Tamara said...

Awesome!!!!!!

Stephanie said...

Go Erin! : )