Sunday, April 25, 2010

Another week goes by....

So far, so good.

I've been desperately searching for new foods to eat (see Wednesdays blog) so have googled some websites with some salads and another with some high-protein recipes. High protein for the baby, but also for me as I've been a little sluggish lately. I haven't tried any of them yet, but plan to this week. I'll keep a photo diary and show you how they go if I can pull it together.

Anyhow, I'm not going to sit here and say I'm having a perfect week, cause I'm really not. The boy's refusal to eat has created a Mommy that seems to eat everything that's left over, out of guilt. Throw it away? I can't even imagine it. So... fish sticks? Sweet potato fries? Grilled cheese? If he's not eating it, I am. I have a feeling this is going to catch up pretty quick.

That being said, I'm still extremely happy about the weight I've lost, and want to continue to see the scale getting lower. I'm super happy that I'm still on this journey with my twitter ladies and, once again must say, I couldn't have done it without you.

Cheers!
Tamara
Your goals, minus your doubts, equal your reality.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay, yet again! i feel like i "yay" you every week. that's a good thing, darling.
i know i wouldn't be as good at this if it weren't for everyone helping me out, also!

LeLe said...

What's wrong with sweet potato fries? I eat them all the time!!! Except, I bake them and don't fry them so they don't have all the grease.

Congrats on your continued weight loss. :)

Tamara said...

Thank you ladies!

Kyrstin said...

Tamara! YAY! I am so glad you keep losing weight! It's awesome! And don't worry about the Mommy-guilt for eating your son's food. Every mom I know does it... but, if you think it's starting to be a problem, then take care of it. But from your results, I'd say you're doing just fine! *hugs*