Thursday, April 8, 2010

Uh oh...

So, good news: I tried on my wedding dress and it has to be taken in 1 inch on both sides! Alterations are currently backed up 8 weeks, so that means no more fittings, until the final one. So,

No more losing weight for the next 2 months! At 209 pounds, I will be trying to not gain or lose weight... and closer to the wedding, the harder that might get!

For the next 2 months, I'm going to be focusing on toning the muscle in my back and arms and adding new healthy habits. I'm going to focus on eating fresh vegetables and fruits and drinking 8 glasses of water a day. I've been slacking on that lately...

So, anyone have any tips on how to maintain weight?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congrats! it'll be okay. at least you don't have to stress about losing weight! but hey, sorry i have absolutely no tips on maintaining weight. i can never do that.