Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sunday again?

I can't believe it's Sunday. Where does the time go?

So, it's been a good week. Generally. On Monday, I forgot my purse at my Mother's... therefore no ipod, in turn, no "lose-it". I didn't realize how much the program helped me in the counting, but as Erin had mentioned, I think I was eating at night to catch up to what I wasn't eating during the day. Now I have no idea, so I find myself playing it safe which might account for the weight loss I've experienced this week.

Um, I'm getting kinda muscly. I'm not sure how I feel about it. I know it's good thing, but it's weird I must admit. And it's been a long time since I've had those muscles! *does a popeye stance*.

So anyways, I've cut down on portion sizes, eaten more veg than I had in three years, and truly do feel better than ever. Still happy to watch your successes and hope I can continue to bear witness.

Anyhow, the boy is sick and I must go. Have a great week ladies!

6 comments:

LeLe said...

Congrats on the continuing weight loss! Proud of you.

Tamara said...

haha! I didn't even realize we had the same title until I saw two posts from you and realized they were on both posts.

LeLe said...

Haha. It confused me at first too!

Anonymous said...

Awesome post, T! Hope your kiddo get better soon, and congrats on an awesome week! I neeeed to get a digital scale something bad. I estimate my weight based on my spin-dial scale. Boo.

Kyrstin said...

I love your pictures of your weight, just so you know! :-) Congrats on the awesome week! You are kinda inspiring, you know that?

Tamara said...

awe - thanks! If you could see the way I argue with the scale on a daily basis, you might not find me so inspiring... bahahahaha!!!!!!!! Seriously though, I could NOT do this without you guys.