Friday, March 26, 2010

Resources

I am actually out of town, but I decided to pre-write this post and schedule it to show up on Friday. While looking for a chore chart for my family, I came across a "workout worksheet" and decided to research some ways to keep track of and schedule fitness goals. I hope these can help (we don't all have the LoseIt app for iPhone). I'm only including the ones I found on TheProjectGirl.com because some of the internet research I did brought up really crummy websites.

Free Workout Worksheet

Goal Chart

Food Journal


Feel free to look around the web because there are lots of places you can find pre-made downloadable worksheets. Microsoft Office's website has templates that you can customize to your specifications. I'm sure there are lots more out there, it's just a matter of taking the time to look for them. A good idea would be to store them in a special binder and have a set of goals you want to achieve by a certain date. Then, reward yourself for meeting those goals!

No comments: