Monday, March 8, 2010

this post isn't even worth a title.

So, I've really planned the last few posts I've written.

I didn't plan for this week.

Blame it on the visits from out-of-town friends, and a weekend spent in San Antonio, but I woke up this morning and thought, "crapballs. it's my day."-- and i seriously thought the word "crapballs", cause ya know, this is a twitter blog, and it's what i think of when i think of twitter blogs that are a day late and a dollar short.

I think i lost 1 lb last week. maybe. i haven't gotten on the scale in a while. i *have*, however, been diligent in my loseit! app, and am noticing my trends-- my days are becoming a lot more average in terms of calories eaten. meaning, a few weeks ago, i'd do really really bad one day, then make up for it by eating basically nothing the next day. i'm eating much more balanced meals.

today, when i was in line to get some coffee, one of my (guy) employees said, "miss erin! you're looking good-- you dropping weight?" and that's a direct quote. it was funny.

i'm enjoying the gym. i love that it's empty almost every time i go. i love getting ready at work and just heading across campus to my office. i love that, in doing the elliptical more regularly, i notice that my squats on wii active aren't as difficult, and i'm able to go a few minutes longer each time i get on it.

3 comments:

Tamara said...

Sounds to me like you are making fitness part of your life! (Does that sound familiar??)

I'm considering the gym...seeing your totals on the elliptical and bike make me want to lose that kind of calorie in that kind of time.

Woot!

Tamara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

man, lemme tell you-- the bike and elliptical are SO worth it. they hurt pretty good while i do it. i will usually do the elliptical first, cause it's harder, then finish with 10-15 mins on the bike.