Tuesday, March 16, 2010

So, I once again forgot this was my day to post.

I am bummed, I actually tried to think about positive things from this past week to go along with Erin's challenge. This will be a super short post, since I am writing last minute. Just a list really.

-I discovered a few more tricks and substitutions for making my meals a little healthier.

-Got out of the house a little more = more walking and hopefully some calorie burning

Finally- At my doctor appointment this week the official scale reading was 144. That's 6 lbs under my starting weight, and 6 lbs to go till I hit my "between pregnancies" weight and am back in the healthy BMI zone.

My goals this week:

-Drink more water.

-Start using the LostIt app again. That's a habit I have yet to establish and find myself forgetting until the end of the day.

I hope everyone has a fantastic and POSITIVE week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooohh! I'd love if you'll share tricks and substitutions to make meals healthy sometime! I always am looking for things like that.
Thanks!