Friday, March 19, 2010

Postive Stuff

This post is going to be short and sweet, but in response to Erin's challenge, I wanted to list the positive things that I've done this week:

  • I convinced my mom to quit feeding me sugary desserts at the weekly meal I eat at her house. This week, she made a diabetic chocolate pie.
  • I haven't eaten as many sweets this week as I normally do.
  • I've cut WAY down on drinking sodas.
  • I bought some Omega-3 peanut butter and Earth Grains whole wheat thin buns and ate that for lunch a few times this week.
  • I bought the ingredients for the imitation crab sushi that Tamara posted last week but I haven't tried it yet.
  • Most importantly, I only gained about 2 pounds in the last month. This is a big deal because I've previously gained a LOT of weight in the pregnancy (at least 5-10 pounds each month).
Okay, that felt good. I wish I could do more but that's about all I'm good for right now. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how's that omega-3 peanut butter? i'm a hard-core jif peanut butter-er... and always hesitant to try new pb's because they seem too nutty, or too dry.

thanks for playing :-)

LeLe said...

It's Jif brand and tastes like regular peanut butter. I, myself, am a Skippy fan because it's made in Arkansas but I decided to try this Jif kind.