Friday, April 15, 2011

Almost There!

We're almost finished with Week 3 and will be done with the challenge before you know it!

Have you hit any snags? I felt sorry for myself this week because I haven't really seen any tangible progress even though I've completed every. single. workout. Although, when I was scratching my arm yesterday, I could feel muscle definition! And family members have told me I look like I'm losing (even if the scales say otherwise--well, my scale is currently on the fritz so I may just have to get a cheap analog to continue). My pants keep getting looser and I think I may even see a bit more definition in my waistline even if my stomach doesn't look like it's shrinking. Also, I hurt my left foot and ankle (and today, it feels like the inner muscle right below my knee is achy), so I've been glad the exercises have been fairly easy this week and not leg-intensive even though I'd like to burn more calories.

I posted yesterday on the community site that I'm getting kind of bored with my low-cal food options. However, I do go to the grocery store at some point this weekend so I'm going to see if I can vary it up a bit. Is anyone else having trouble finding healthy but tasty meals?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

something i've done is focus more on filling half my plate with something like steamed veggies. instead of half of the delicious rice side, you know? and it's more about being aware of what you're eating.

confession: i was totally aware of the two donuts i had for breakfast.

LeLe said...

Bahaha. You know what sucks? I've hardly cheated at all but it doesn't seem like I've lost any weight this week.

Anonymous said...

yeah. see? eating donuts for breakfast means i'm not surprised that my weight isn't changing. but that's good news at least. it's not going up, it's staying constant!

Tamara said...

You are doing so great... I'm incredibly proud of you! Even if you aren't losing the weight you'd like to see, I'm certain your body is LOVING the fact that you've kept it moving, and I'm certain your muscles are looking GREAT! Do a lot of flexing in the mirror... it's maybe not so humble, but it's great for the confidence.... LOL!