Sunday, April 17, 2011

Week 3....


O.o - I can't even imagine why I lost any weight this week. Celebrating my brother in laws birthday, was anything but weight-loss inducing. However, It looks like the weight hasn't caught up with me yet. We'll see how things look next week.

Still keeping the body moving by playing with the boy, walking, yard-work, and housework. The weather is starting to get better, and I'm starting to feel the winter blahs slipping away! Thank goodness. For added incentive, my mother, who struggles with COPD, purchased herself a treadmill to keep her body moving. If she can get on the treadmill, and huff and puff her way through a few minutes of exercise, I had better be able to do the same. I think it might be time to pull out that stupid elliptical that I tried to sell, with no luck. Maybe someone was trying to tell me something.

This week, my in-laws are visiting, and I know we will be eating extra well because of that. They generally eat a protein, a baked potato, and salad. That is a great balanced meal for me to balance out last weeks insanity.

In saying that... we all know what next weekend means right? It means Jesus rose! He came back after three days! Right????? Yes. That is true. But in our house, it also means that the Easter Bunny will be leaving egg shaped poos all around my house, and since we all know that I have very-little-to-no-willpower, I will be eating some chocolate poos. At least a couple.

I can't wait to hear about your Easter plans. Is it Church? Is it Family Dinners? Is it Chocolate poo finding indoors/outdoors? Is it community activities? Is it going to totally blow your 30 day challenge?


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

luckily (?) i'm still kid-free. that means no chocolate eggs around this house. we'll focus instead on the jesus-reason for easter.

so, that is at least good for my waistline!

LeLe said...

HAHAH. Chocolate poos. Well, I'll be at a wedding weekend so I'll be eating out and at rehearsal dinners and such from Friday until Sunday. And I'm sure Win will get an Easter basket and since he can't eat chocolate yet (well, since I won't let him eat chocolate yet), Mama and Dada will have to dispose of it. Hmmmmm. Maybe the Easter bunny should bring carrots instead. But he probably hogs those to himself.

Also, for the first time I intentionally skipped Wii today. But tomorrow was a rest day so I'm gonna make it up tomorrow. I hope my trainer lets me. My legs were pretty sore today still.

Tamara said...

Bahaha - your trainer will let you! Clearly my sensitivity to my Wii expressing their distaste for my skipped days, has made everyone nervous. LOL!

Jareds getting married eh? Lucky lady.

LeLe said...

Yep, getting hitched and Win is in the wedding. I don't know what they're thinking! He and the bride's 1-1/2 year old niece are riding in a wagon. Um, yeah, I'm sure he'll stay inside and NOT stand up *sarcasm*. It'll be cute though!

Hannah said...

Well, since we don't go with the Jesus reason around here its all about the sweets and eggs. You know, ancient fertility celebration. We will be out of town for real easter so we did our easter stuff this weekend and I have had my share of chocolate already. Yum!