Monday, April 25, 2011

Hoppy Easter!



See all of that? See all that candy? If I don't eat it, then he does... at least that's what I keep telling myself. I can't just THROW it OUT. No way Jose.






So... no change in weight , but honestly, it would have been a freaking miracle if I had. As a matter of a fact, I'm surprised I didn't gain 7 lbs. I've been fairly useless this week as I've had family down the whole week, and have been indulging in too much ice cream. Luckily the weather has been great, and we've gone on a few great walks, and played lots.

I'm sorry this post is so short, but It's late and I must sleep while I can. I hope you are all enjoying your Easter, and that your 30 day challenge was productive enough to keep you thinking about positive, healthy changes in your lives. Rome wasn't built in a day... or even 30!



1 comment:

Belinda said...

We can't keep sweets in the house or I eat them until they are gone. If SR brings anything home he likes, he must hide it from me.... I do ok when I'm out and about, but if I'm at home and I know there is sugar (chocolate, cookies, candy...) I will not be able to function until it's all gone. My name is Belinda and I'm a sweetaholic.