Saturday, April 2, 2011

check-in, week 1

so, how'd your first week go? are you staying with the program, if you're doing the wii challenge? if not, have you been being active? it's been fun to watch the conversations going on over at our community site. if you haven't checked it out, go! and you're welcome to sign up and communicate with us there, too.

i've done really well. i have been documenting my calorie intake and exercises on loseit, and having a good time staying under budget. i haven't weighed yet today (my scale is at work-- gotta change that), but look forward to seeing that i've lost a pound or a pound and a half this week. i've done my wii workout every day that i'm supposed to, except for yesterday because i was so far under my calorie budget, i didn't want to get any lower. but i'm using today's rest day to make up for that.

so, how was your week? now's your chance to update everyone!

4 comments:

LeLe said...

I've lost 3 pounds this week. I'm sure some of it is water weight, but seeing the results on the scale is such a motivator. I've done my Wii Active faithfully and today, on rest day, we went to the zoo. There were several places we had to walk uphill and I felt it in my calves and was glad I have been working out.

I look forward to seeing everyone else's progress. I'm gonna go to the spruz site now and see if anyone has posted!

Kyrstin said...

I haven't lost any weight this week. :S I might need to cut down on calories even more, but until I'm out of school for the summer I'm working on losing just 1/2 a pound a week so that's such a small amount that I don't think it will show up due to natural variances from day to day. Anyway! As far as good news I walked up the stairs at the mall and wasn't even winded at the top. So yay! It's SO embarrassing to be walking up stairs on campus with friends and be winded at the top. :S

Hannah said...

I've been doing my workouts as well, and adding some yoga at the end too since the active doesn't include any stretching. I think I need to increase the intensity? I was pretty sore after the second day but not since.

Midwinter Graces said...

Sorry for the late check in. Well, I think I'm down 2 pounds, but I can't tell. I'm sick, so my fluids have been all up and down so I don't know what's what. Um, yeah. Like I said, I've been sick, I haven't been working out, since I can barely breathe. Week 2, here we come.