Thursday, April 14, 2011

lack of progress

Okay! So here's what's been going on... I've been failing at working out. I have NOT however been failing at eating less and listening to my body give me clues about when it is hungry or full. I have not really lost any weight though some of my clothes are fitting a little bit differently but not much. And last week, I feel off the band wagon for working out and then when I looked for it, it was so far away I couldn't find it! But I've worked out twice this week in four days. I still count this as progress. I plan to train to walk a 5K this summer starting the first week of May or as I like to call it "The first week of summer and please don't let there be a zombie apocalypse because I really need to relax"!

So yes, besides for 2 presentations and 2 papers due this week, along with the first part of my ePortfolio for teaching that will be submitted to the state in 2 years to get my license being due next week, I'm doing well. I just BOW down to you ladies working full-time and/or going to school and/or caring after (multiple) kid(s). So kudos to you. But I guess I'm still proud of what I'm doing. Changes aren't easy and they aren't fun, but I think I should get an "A" for effort and trying, because I am certainly doing that!

2 comments:

LeLe said...

I think you're doing great, considering how busy you are with school! That's a full-time job and then-some! I think any thing you're doing is progress. Any effort you are making is better than sitting on your booty. :)

Tamara said...

this sounds similar to mee! YOU GO GIRL!