Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Welcome to our Fit Blog!

Welcome to *our* humble blog. So, I'm only speaking for myself, but I only know one of these co-writers in person. I met the rest on Twitter (@chidanemum), and we have decided to start a blog together. We'll be taking turns writing (nearly?) daily all about keeping fit.

Some days, it'll be something motivational. Some days, it'll be a link to an article about exercising. Some days, we'll talk about the walk we took with our dogs. Some days, we'll write about how we played on Wii fit. Some days, we'll write about the donuts that we *didn't* eat for breakfast. You get the idea. We're encouraging each other.

We hope to have weekly updates with our weight losses (only for those willing to share!), but quite honestly, at this point none of us know how this will pan out. Heck, if we're the only people that end up following this, I think that's great.

There couldn't possibly be a better support system!

2 comments:

Hannah said...

Can I join? I have 10 lb, ahem maybe 20, of baby weight to shed.

Kyrstin said...

I was going to ask the same thing. I have weight to lose. My mom and I are doing it together. We each want to lose 20 pounds before my wedding. :-)

But either way, I'll be following and commenting. :-)